Sunday, June 10, 2007

What a great Saturday.
A little bit of everything. Yard work, house work, laundry, shopping, pampered chef party, reading and writing.
Now of course I skipped grocery shopping and I could have scrubbed the bathrooms, but that can wait for tomorrow.
I wish I could just be more efficient inside the house as I am outside the house. ;) My arms and nose are little pink from yesterday.
Our youth pastor and his wife had a baby boy on Friday. It was fun picking out a few cute things for him. I love to find things for little one's.

Fresh figs are in season and I have successfully spent $20 in the last two weeks. They are so delicious. Hands down they are my favorite next to any color of berry. They are only available for such a short window, I have to over indulge. It is my law.
I finally ordered new tennis shoes. They have been at the top of list for many months. I love the Sierra Trading Company, I can always find something for the entire family. I cannot wait for the UPS man to deliver so I can spring open the box!

I missed a huge celebration in Michigan this weekend. It was my Mama's 80th birthday party. They were expecting about 100 people. My best friend growing up Melissa and her boys were in town from Florida. My niece was sure to be dressed up. I hope to post pictures later. (So, hint if you were at that party and you are reading this, this is a reminder to send the pictures).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home