Tuesday, August 19, 2008

ugghh

Ok, so today was only day 4, it felt like day 10.
I cannot vpn in into work... this is stressful. I know the emails are piling up.
the launndry is piling, the dirty dishes and other things are piling too.
I had a nice dinner with great friends. I miss them and it made me remember why I just like to sit and drink coffee or tea with them.
My niece's wedding is in 10 days.
I am tired.
The convention talks is already old.
Hey, I saw the cspan bus drive into to town today :) woo hoo..
Madonna is suppose to be there.
The conversations with Rick Warren and the candidates were fabulous. Very telling,I laughed a few times.
I am praying.
I am thinking and praying.
God - thank you in advance :)
you are faithful.
You are present.
You are consistent.
You save.
You bless.
You watch.
You live.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home