Saturday, September 27, 2008

Random thoughts

I found a pretty cool blog post about HP. read it here

I am reading The Shack and ...additional review. Earlier this year this book caused a lot of controversy and I was just not interested in reading it. I had a stack of non fiction memoirs to read. But when I was home last someone strongly recommended I read the book and even emailed me the following week to see if I had picked up yet. I have borrowed it from my neighbor and now I am mid point. It is good.

Yesterday, Obama's ad ticked me off so bad it put me in motion. I sent two emails, picked up yard signs, talked to my neighbors and signed up to volunteer over the weekend.
The debates were flat for me. It was a tie, neither was on the side of excellence. Next week when the VP candidate's debate it will very interesting.

1 Comments:

Blogger Devra said...

Thank you for the kind words about my HP post. : )

BTW you might be interested in knowing about a program I consult for, "Coming Together Around Military Families" it is offered by Zero To Three (www.zerotothree.org). The program is serving to support military installations with the highest amount of deployments to Afghanistan and Iraq. Given my own husband is active duty, I definitely understand the necessity of making sure our military families are well taken care of and am very proud to work with this program. Maybe this will mitigate for you that I'm a Democrat. LOL

Sunday, September 28, 2008 12:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home