Monday, October 06, 2008

Drill weekend done for the month. I am amidst a frustrating situation. I am looking for a new guard home. I have a few leads.
My dogs have been sleeping erratically waking up in the middle of the night. I hope they get things worked out and sleep at night not all day long.
My bosses are in town for the most of the week, I have the obligatory meetings and dinner. I am going to miss one night calling this week at the Victory HQ.


Good article about eating local.
I cannot agree with this headline more...No reason to eat imported apples
Eat local
apples/.....

The campaign is going to get ugly. Seems like each camp will begin to reveal the ugliness of each other.
It is politics and that is the game. Remember this is main reason Colin Power would never run for president.
Your entire life is under the microscope for scrutiny. And the petri dish is full for both of them. Everything from Acorn to Voting records. Might as well get the dirt out now.

I am hating this is an out spend campaign. Seriously, whoever spends the most money in the next 30 days will probably win.

Today is the last day to register to vote.

I am off to shower to hold my sign.
I will have to wear mittens this morning.
It is a chily October morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home