Thursday, October 09, 2008

Voter Fraud.
Mischievous Connections.
Acorn.
If you put an incorrect name on a voter registration card it is FRAUD.

These things need to be removed from Democracy. When I say removed, I mean addressed and penalized. A report announced that the entire Dallas Cowboys football team is now registered to vote in Las Vegas. A college freshman said he was registered 18 times. What some people fail to understand this is SERIOUS. It is not the top eight on MTV. It is not who looks best at the Emmys. Get a grip America. Be repsonsible.

The last two mornings have been good for the sign holding.
I did have an Obama screamer which is amusing. I know he felt better after he drove away. Last night I worked the phone banks, It has been fun to see the diversity of people volunteering on the campaign trail.

The weather has turned crisp here in the morning.

Tomorrow is going to be a crappy day... more to follow. I cannot believe it has been ten years and I can still cry about it at the drop of a hat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home