Tuesday, April 02, 2019

recap

Friday, Saturday, and Sunday I spent with my TAPS Family at the Mountain State Regional. We colored, painted, wiggled, whispered, and hugged with our grief. It is really is pretty magically. I stayed on task for the savings plan since literally someone cared and fed me all weekend. Nurturing.
Yesterday was catch up day on the work, some papers. My earnest money made it to Alamosa and my closing money made it to Stillwater. My taxes are ready to be signed and picked up. Apparently, I am almost breaking even. I am not going to react to the almost and just move along. I had a wonderful dinner with Michael and we talk a lot about basketball, school, what he wants to do when he grows up. He wants to travel the world and go to Italy and Greece first.
My list of things things to pray for continues. The next three days for two hours each I have diversion. The program takes shape as it is and I just show up. I do know that these four people need to know that other people care about them and they have purpose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home