Thursday, August 08, 2019

August

This month is sure to be filled with adventure.
I got the must have's out of the way for the next few weeks and I am just being and doing.
Thankfully I am visiting the family the few days.
What a big change, I was greeted with smiles and stories about a recent trip to purchase Bath and Bodyworks hand sanitizers and which scents are the best. She bought five and she loves them all.
She has had an awesome summer. She is a swimmer now and bronze and lean to show for it.  She loves her cousins and her friends.  We chat about books and reread Finding Winnie: The True Story of the World's Most Famous Bear by Lindsey Mattick.
We are charged with doing several worksheets each day.
She likes Pokemon now and have the app. We walked and found some.
Monday we walked to see the Lion King. I had some tears in all of the familiar places. It really is one of the cutest stories.
I am lucky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home