Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Concert

Last weekend we took O to see Chris Tomlin.
It was a very fun experience and she cannot wait to the next one.
We are concert people. I went through a period of time in my life where I did not go to any live music shows. That part of me was hidden and tucked away.
I am still a moderate attender but if I hear strings plucked or strung my head turns and my heart softens.
This week marks two years since I met a group of people that changed my life.
It is hard to explain because under the all of the goodness is a heart wrenching pain. But my eyes were opened to possibilities and I began to dream a little bigger and do some things I had been thinking about for awhile. So, thanks for that.

Voices...


One of my favorites - Jessica Fichot

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home