Saturday, December 24, 2005

Good cheer


I just love when the news states the obvious to the viewing audience. Guess what... All of the craziness of shopping and baking and other Christmas activities can cause stress. And sometimes people get the blues. Well, I have been there and done that. I guess I should take a step back and be very thankful. Yesterday my first day off, after Husband's doctor's appointment, we came home and just relaxed. Yep. Two days before the big day: we relaxed watching dvds, reading and taking the dogs in and out.
I went to the neighbors to help wrap a few gifts, and made northern bean soup for dinner.
I did wake up with a frightful thought though... What is my most memorable Christmas ever? Saddened and a bit shocked.... I am not sure. So, today as I run to Whole Foods and usher at church I am going to decide on a few and write them down. I am not sure where I have lost that memory, but I need to get it back and preserve it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home