Friday, March 10, 2006



Shopping - I have to admit I really like to grocery shop. Yep. This week has been especially fun. At Curves, we are having a month long food drive for local area charities. All of the members are bringing in groceries and you can earn "prizes" at certain levels. The friendly competition is in full swing! I carried in 50 pounds of food yesterday. I had a fun buying baby needs and other items for those in need. I used coupons saved $14 only spending $23 on the grocery loot.

2 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

Grocery shopping is NOT my favorite activity. Or, at least not when I do the two hour beginning-to-end trip to the commissary. Now having a full house of food... that's a different story--I love it. Wish I could snap my fingers and have that happen : )

Friday, March 10, 2006 9:26:00 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

I love grocery shopping too! Well, when I have time and it is casual. When it is rush and pick something out for dinner it isn't so fun!

Thursday, April 06, 2006 9:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home