Tuesday, April 25, 2006

planning ahead

I told the husband last night that at my funeral I wanted a few things served:

Chunky Monkey Ice Cream - but the major change would be to remove the rectangular pieces of chocolate. I always remove them and feed them to my brown lab. It is a ritual; I pick out the chocolate and give it to DJ. Some pet lovers may be a bit aghast at the thought of me feeding chocolate to my dog. It is poison… Well, DJ likes it and it is always in moderation. He is almost 12 years old and the indulgence does him well, plus he shares the world with two needy Chihuahuas. So, I need quality banana ice cream with walnuts.

Rhubarb pie – Not Strawberry-Rhubarb – just Rhubarb.

I also thought of a few other things:

Berries and Heavy Cream
Sticky rice and mangoes
100% Kona coffee (Raw sugar and cream)


Am I hungry, micromanaging my funeral or dreaming?
Maybe there are so many things out of my control, I am trying to nail a few things I think I can control....
Whatever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home