Tuesday, May 23, 2006

I just finished reading Daniel Isn’t Talking
WOW. I realize that I just read a fiction book, but I feel as if I just read a portion of my friend’s life.
She has a son named Daniel and he is autistic and she used ABA to help him with speech, and other social skills. He is a true miracle and an awesome little boy. I love and miss them.
A review...
An excerpt

A surprise in the mail yesterday. I love that!
I have one of the dearest friends in the world. My friend B sent me a package for mother’s day. Thank You! Thank You! IT was filled with a sweet note and some summer reading.

Which reminds me I need to get a few surprises of my own in the mail. If anyone has figured out how to get ice cream to Iraq - let me know.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rachelle Jones said...

I need to read this, it is suspected my son has aspergers....

thanks I will pick it up

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 2:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home