Thursday, May 25, 2006

the week

Something is a bit awry lately at the house.
I am just not feeling complete.
Just not feeling like I have it together, restless.
I am not sure if it is the pending summer and all of the busyness and fun or just a funk.
Yesterday, I took a nap in the middle of the day, last night I tossed and turned.
I need something and I cannot put my finger on it. Ususally when I am not feeling great I can mask it with lattes from starbucks or tall glasses of mineral water.
I tried to do a little shopping over lunch to find something to wear on Saturday. It was about all I could do not to have a small break down in Stein Mart. But, I am managed to grab a skort/skirt. I can accessorize the rest at home. (Later, the daughter gave her opinion on the print. I am just not even going to go there this morning.)

This is the week of eating and visiting. Our nephew is graduating from high school. Schedule is as follows: last night dinner at sister-in-laws, tonight mother-in-laws, Thursday sister–in-law, Friday some place I am sure, Saturday graduation party, Sunday our house. Picture it as if it is a giant rotating dinner plate.

We received an email from our friend in Iraq. It seems that he has been hit by an IED – he spent a few days in ICU, but returning to duty when is unit picks him up. He was incredibly lucky. Please keep good thoughts for him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home