Sunday, June 25, 2006

Some days I wish I made more progress than I really do. I am always busy doing something, but the list of things that are unattended is continues to grow.
My husband went off to drill this morning in his new ACUs and his new rank. He looked good and he said the uniform felt comfortable. Everyone that I have spoke with really likes them, it is almost as if you were going to drill in pajamas. My company commander has broad shoulders, he had to get a larger size and claims it is like wearing a maternity smockā€¦

I am giving netflix a try, those that have used it like it.
We are watching Match Point - Very strange

I found that Chondra Pierce is going to be in the area
Tour Info


I enjoyed reading this blog
nothingbutbonfires

2 Comments:

Blogger Rachelle Jones said...

I found Match Point to be an intruguing movie...even though I loathe Woddy Allen

Monday, June 26, 2006 9:47:00 PM  
Blogger Camy Tang said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! I'll definitely pray for your daughter. Her missions trip sounds terrific! I've heard nothing but good things about those Brio trips.

Camy

Wednesday, June 28, 2006 2:46:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home