Wednesday, August 30, 2006

We could have sold tickets....

Assignment = Homecoming dress must be purchase tonight due to hectic work schedules.
What - Two hours in the Dillards Junior Department.
Who - The event consisted of my daughter, her friend and Ms Lori (my dear friend that has twohigh school aged girls).
Mission Complete = We have successful purchased a Homecoming dress and shoes to boot. We found an awesome Jessica McClintock dress and cute shoes for $55.00. Great job ladies! (the picture is an exact match - she is going to look beautiful)

Seriously, those girls tried on at least 50 dresses and some of them more than once. The Dillard clearance racks were packed with great deals and the shoe clearance was fabulous. All she needs now is a manicure, pedicure and hair appt. When I was in high school noone got pedicures, Shoot I was 35 years old before I pampered myself with a pedicure!

1 Comments:

Blogger Melinda said...

Cute, cute dress!

One of my very favorite dresses ever was a Jessica McClintock. I would gladly part with that dress now if someone could give me back the waist I had when I wore it!

Sunday, September 03, 2006 9:09:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home