Thursday, September 07, 2006

I made it to Argentina. Hola.
The flight was long, but I tried to sleep and pray as much as possible. That might sound like just a phrase that Christians say, but seriously each time when I closed my eyes and I did not find the comfort of sleep close, I prayed.
I received an update on Blake this morning and he was moved from ICU to a regular room. He seems to be in good spirits, even eating Hagan Dagz Strawberry Ice Cream.
I will keep you posted on the trip and events.
My daughter has the big homecoming dance on Saturday and I will not be there, so keep good thoughts.
Believe it or not the news down here is wonderful. They have BBC World News and CNN International. I watched tv for an hour last night and did not hear anything about Hollywood or bashing of liberals and connservatives. It was really nice....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home