Sunday, November 19, 2006

To be ready..

This week was entirely out of the norm.
With my brother in town I met him lunch, we had dinner and visited. IT was very nice.
My daughter left to fly to Michigan on Thursday.
She is becoming acquainted with her cousin.
This week I became an Aunt again.
But in a very strange almost unannounced manner. I ran up to the hospital to see the new little one and he is adorable. Only 6lbs 9 ounces. Very sweet and a dark head of hair.

I am looking forward to next week and the time off.
We plan to visit family and friends.
Of course shopping and eating are at the top of the lists as well. At the top of the lists are bookstores, antique stores and thrift stores. Yeah - (I am packing very light so I can fill up on the way home!)

We plan on being with the other crazy shoppers at 5 am on Friday morning.
We do not have a ton of things to buy. But we just want to be in the mix of the chaos. My girlfriend and I are going to comb the papers on Thursday night and plan our route. It will do us good to laugh and chat. I miss her and her children.

My lists are getting more detailed. I have packages to mail and items to wrap. Cards to write. Welcome to the holidays!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home