Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Last week was a very busy week.
Work has been extremely busy, not to mention I had a team member giver her notice and I am interviewing for her position this week.
Three separate were held this week due to the complexity of our families. It was very nice to just sit, chat and laugh.
The belly dancing at the Mediterranean restaurant was awesome and I will post pictures soon.
The daughter has a purity rally with her friend's church today.
Then tonight there is a party for her Youth Pastor that is leaving. It is hard to see him go. My daughter and him really clicked. She said I am tired of everyone leaving me.
She drove the truck yesterday, practice is helping her navigate.

I took the old boy for a walk - we may heave gone too far - he is exhausted
I forgot to mention that we rescued a kitty.
My Netflix que was very low - So, I just added a bunch of very random movies. I cannot wait to see what the mailman brings this week.
We are debating plans for Easter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home