Sunday, August 19, 2007

Well, another week is complete.
The upcoming week will be full.
Homework is pouring in for the daughter and I both.
I have plenty to clean, but lack of enthusiasm keeps me at bay.

Boredom:
Yesterday I had two main tasks.
Clean, sort and organize the spice cabinet. (How lame can I possibly be, but it needed to be done.) This was successful and I picked up the items we were running low on. I still need a couple of spices I use primarily around the holidays. I need to make hot chocolate for the next month to use of the bulk cocoa. I sorted and semi-organized another catch-all cabinet that house specialty dishes, medicine, vitamins and other kitchen miscellaneous items.

Remember this post and this post from eons ago. Well, opportunity had not knocked until last week. The dogs are driving me crazy with these vertical blinds. Yesterday, I bought the rod and the new curtains. Thank goodness for clearance at Tuesday Morning.
I need run a cool iron over curtains and have the husband remove the old brackets and add the new one's. MAYBE by the end of the weekend, I can finally cross this item off the to-do (not so quickly) list. I will try to post pics later.
I have two chapters to read today and a presentation to prepare for this week.

We finished the final episode for Big Love, Season One.
I am not sure why I get so attached to certain dramas, but I cannot wait to get a hold of season two. I guess in some weird way I will miss them as if they were my neighbors/friends.

If you are a Judy Blume fan - this is good.... Everything I Needed to Know about Being a Girl I Learned from Judy Blume
How old were you when you read the classic Wifey? I, much too young! But, I did the right things and circulated to everyone I knew.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rachelle Jones said...

We have 2 discs left on Season one bg love...and are currently watching Season 2 Rome...

I LOVE SERIES

Wednesday, August 22, 2007 9:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home