Monday, December 24, 2007

Top 10 things I needed to be reminded about babies and toddlers

They love to play with shoes and the bigger the better. I caught my nephew attempting to don my daughter's Burger King converse. I laugh every time I think about it.

Cupboards make great forts as well as a great place to hide snacks and bottles.

Anything is a phone. The remote, the notebook battery, anything that fits in the palm of his hand.

The Barney Songs are the same as 1991, just new kids.

A toddler can find a coin anywhere in the room. I caught him with two Euros today and explained the deflated value of the dollar and that he had best not eat these coins.

No matter how many times you tell him to pet the dog softly, he has this innate need to poke their eyes and grab their fur.

Dog food is the sexiest snack I have in the house.

When drinking from a straw it is just as fun to let half of it roll down the front of you.

As soon as you think they are done with the diaper and you change them, it happens again.

Plastic bowls are hats and sometimes big cups and even chairs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home