Friday, May 02, 2008

thoughts



Description
Allen Zadoff spent years reasoning that a big, healthy man should have a big, healthy appetite and that his rapidly increasing girth was no more than a regular guy thing. At 350 pounds, however, it became clear that what had started as a little weight problem was destroying his life. Desperate to find a new way of living that would carry him into thin and beyond, Zadoff began to focus less on what he ate, and more on the physical and emotional underpinnings of what he came to understand as a disease. The pounds melted away, and so began the adventure of a lifetime. Following Zadoff’s incredible journey both up and down the scale, Hungry blends his personal story with surprising strategies for weight loss success; it is as laugh-out-loud funny as it is inspirational.




My thoughts:
I definitely eat with a bit of dysfunction.
I eat when I am stressed or bored.
Sometimes health choices, sometimes not.
Moderation with things like blueberries and strawberries is blurry.
I will eat raw cookie dough and grab horrible donuts from the vending machine at work.
I love to grow my own food and when I stick to that things are ok.
I have ate 7 soft almost ripe peaches at once.
I have food I should avoid, because I do not have the discipline to eat just 10 doritos or 10 salt and vinegar chips.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home