Monday, September 01, 2008

Well, Ten days of prep for an uneventful convention.
Denver made it out from under the convention unscathed. The National Guard in Minnesota has already had to address issues.
I drove home Friday afternoon in time to make it Sam's rehearsal dinner.
The food was great with plenty of Hawaiian and Asian flavor.
Saturday was a perfect day for a wedding.
Everything went smoothly. The family took care of all the decorations and food, so we all worked together.
No drama and a happy couple.

I watched most of the convention last week and it left unimpressed.
In fact it made me want to volunteer for the other side.
I understand that we have dream big and set high goals, I am a believer in that.

This week will be a hectic but short week. We leave for Michigan on Thursday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home