Wednesday, January 07, 2009

mid week

I have been keeping busy.
I went to Hot Yoga on Saturday, Tues and tonight.
I could go everyday if I had time and at $12 a pop - more money. I am contemplating buying the month plan and seeing how that goes. I just need to know that means commitment.

Tomorrow, I have a meeting at church, so I think I might try a swim class. It is a bit more economical and I think I might enjoy it.

To my suprise I won some thing from one of my favorite blog's. foodie farm girl
A knitting book.
I have tried over and over to learn how to knit, but 2009 will be the year I get it down. My friend Beth from Vermont sent me a gorgeous scarf for Christmas. It has inspired me and now I will have a new book to help the process. A co-worker promised she would teach me.

Two weeks vacation is making it hard for the daughter and I to get up and moving in the morning.

Safeway has blueberries on sale this week.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessi said...

Have you tried crochet? I tried knitting, but found crochet was MUCH easier for me.

Thursday, January 08, 2009 9:51:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home