Sunday, January 04, 2009

One more day of vacation left...
Yesterday was nice.
I went to 90 minute hot yoga. Nice.
Came home and took down the Christmas Tree and sorted through several bins in the basement.
My daughter and I were able to sort out three grocery bags of shoes and three bags and one box of books for Goodwill. We still have a ways to go, but we are making progress.
I left up the nativity set and stockings, I will leave them up for awhile longer.
After I dropped off the stuff at Goodwill I headed to the movies and saw Four Christmases. It was cute. There are about four movies I would like to see, so I might catch one more before work picks up again this week.
The weatherman was calling for snow overnight so I went to 6:30 church service last night. I occasionally go to Saturday night service. It is convenient when plans collide or on weekends that I have drill. That was a pretty good decision, I have about four inches of snow on the car.
I want to organize some paperwork today and get things semi-aligned for taxes. After last years debacle, I will be going to a tax accountant.

Over the two weeks we have watched some great TV Boxed Sets - Eli Stone and October Road. Both of them were really good. Borders had a 30% off sale so we took advantage. Eli Stone was fabulous. If you get a chance check it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home