Monday, January 12, 2009

The weekend went by pretty quickly. Drill was successful. I know. odd. I split trained with another unit and I have to say it was one of the best drills in awhile.
On Sunday night I caught a quick movie. I could have done laundry and house work, but needed to de-stress a bit. I watched Bride Wars and if was pretty cute. The nice thing, when you go to chick movies alone, you are not usually the only person sitting by themselves!

This week should be pretty busy. I have plans to attend yoga and swim class, but there is Republican meeting and a Human Trafficking meeting. More of the same next week. I plan on doing two yoga classes on the big day Jan 20th, I just want to be free from the hype and the media.


My friend's husband finally came home the hospital on Friday, please continue to pray for them. They have an appt on Wednesday to determine next steps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home