Tuesday, June 09, 2009

up and set and hot

Seems like lately things are usually up, hot or set.
In briefings people, batteries and companies are SET.
Things are up.
People are rolled up.
Something's are tits up (which is not a good thing).
Area's are hot.
We need to get hot on something.

Just every day lingo. Makes me laugh.

Today was actually one of the best days since I have been here. I was designated to attend an 8 hour class with the Four. I have a feeling I was chosen as the lesser of the evils, and it turned out to be very valuable information. The class size was small, the presentation was engaging and the instructors were smart. A combination not often found here on the mob site.
Last night I walked 4 miles and I hope to walk more tonight.

I made a trip to Walmart on Sunday... I bought Sugar snap peas, black berries, blue berries, tangerine juice and swiss cheese. It made me smile for two days. Simplicity at best.
Cheers.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rachelle Jones said...

I love hearing about all of the cheese and fruit! yum

Friday, June 19, 2009 10:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home