Sunday, August 09, 2009

Good news
I was able to speak with her last night.
She is done. Free from Basic Training! She sounded good and relieved. She was anxious to spend time with the family and stay in the hotel over night and use the internet. She picked up an iPhone :).... She heads to AIT on Saturday morning, so she will on to the next stop very soon. Keeping busy here is the key and I am successfully doing so.
I have been working out and walking multiple times a week. I am getting into a routine and enjoying my new living space. The weather has been warm the last few days and cools down ever so slightly in the evenings.
The more water I drink, the more I sweat. I guess that is a good thing.. detoxicfication and cooling the body.
One of the Zonta ladies sent me a great care package this week. It was fun to spend time looking at the contents. I have not had as much time to read the last few days, but I will catch back up again. I am eager to get my hair cut in the next few weeks. I need to order baby gifts soon... My nephew will be in here in 10 days. Whew.
God continues to reveal himself to me. I am thankful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home