Thursday, November 05, 2009

today

torn
I am torn today.
My real job is going through a lot right now and I am not there.
I feel that huge big lump in the back of my throat.
You know the one.
shit.

I just ordered ubsy a bunch of stuff from Amazon for his birthday. I love that little boy. He needs a bunch of Batman stuff. He needs a place to park his Bat car and a Cave to hide out in.

Very sweet. My daughter sent me the prom pic I have been waiting since May 3rd for (it was stuck in a phone and no one could retrieve it until now). And now, was the perfect time.

Don't forget the .... Marine Corps Birthday on 10 Nov.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Big hugs Deb! You're not alone in the big lump sensation. I'm "in it" and still have that feeling. I just keep faith that somehow, it'll all work out. Miss you!

Saturday, November 14, 2009 8:30:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home