Thursday, April 04, 2019

psalm



Psalm 42 As the deer pants for water, so I long for you, O God. I thirst for God, the living God. Where can I find him to come and stand before him? Day and night I weep for his help, and all the while my enemies taunt me. “Where is this God of yours?” they scoff.
4-5 Take courage, my soul! Do you remember those times (but how could you ever forget them!) when you led a great procession to the Temple on festival days, singing with joy, praising the Lord? Why then be downcast? Why be discouraged and sad? Hope in God! I shall yet praise him again. Yes, I shall again praise him for his help

Bumping into deer on trails and my paths has been a consistent reminder that God is close to me. I spotted these babies tonight near Cheyenne Mountain. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home