Monday, January 23, 2006

One good read:

An adoption story written by a journalist in England,
From China With Love. The story reminds when my friend Beth and I devoured any book that dealt with parenting and adoption.

An Extremely Important Read:

I started The Heart of a Soldier on Friday and finished it on Saturday, Kate Blaise retells her experience with the 101st and the love and dreams she shared with her husband Mike. Read Chapter One.
I could not put this book down and was emotional exhausted when I closed the book. Thank You CPT Kate Blaise. I honor Mike Blaise for making the ultimate sacrifice two years ago today.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i loved kates book deeply and knowing the family and remembering where i was wen i heard the news made it that much better

Saturday, February 25, 2006 8:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home