Thursday, March 16, 2006


Somehow I missed the big announcement by the organization I have affiliations with “Army Guard sponsors professional Bass anglers"
I have discovered that, “Fifty million people in the United States go fishing. Do the math, and that’s one in every six people living in the United States who go fishing at least once a year.”

The first pro tournament was held in 1967, and for years it remained very popular in the Southeast. There were numerous circuits, with the Bass Anglers Sportsman Society being the most prominent in the early years. That is still a major tour. (I wonder what they mean by Major?)

So I created another top 5 things the guard could sponsor:


American Cookie Jar Association
National Duck Stamp Collectors Society
North American Shuffleboard Championships
Tibetan National Sports Association
And
National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering

Who knows I could reach a whole new crowd… maybe I need to stick with my day job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home