Tuesday, April 04, 2006

baby updates

I have been attempting to get back into the swing of things. The only thing that seems to be completely consistent at the moment is change! Being away from the office for two weeks and away from house chores can be a bit daunting – but I am getting closer. I am playing catch up with homework. I only have about 300 pages to catch up on.

This week is looking like a good massage week. Maybe I will treat myself at the end of the week. I am hooked on Mateo’s and prefer to have Yvonne work her magic. This is my one indulgence at the moment, followed by long slow walks down the Whole Food aisles and trips to Borders.

The latest news on the New Niece – She is not here yet. But, my sister-in-law has had some complications and now is on bed rest fro the next 10 days in the hospital. My brother has been keeping the watch and they are hoping she will have the baby next week when she is 37 ½ weeks. They are not budging on the name Chloe Aspen. It is not even in the consideration pool at this point, He did say that when they bought a dog they would name it Chloe…. Umm.. Ok… Not exactly what I was looking for but I will take it at this point. Keep praying for her and hopefully in a week we will have a beautiful bundle of joy. Just in time for the Easter Bunny!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home