Friday, April 27, 2007

The daughter is in full swing of employment.
She signed up for direct deposit and should be getting her first check Friday. Of which she will quickly spend on Saturday. Shopping!
She and the boyfriend have broken up = so it has been a very dramatic week. We are pushing through each day. Remember first loves and first break-ups? What a mess.
I have a paper due over the weekend and other chores. My husband will be traveling for work next week, returning next Friday of which I have a MUTA 6 next weekend and will not be able to see him until Sunday night. My new unit is going to the range and training with SF. This will be a great opportunity, but I have to be at the armory at 630 am on Friday morning (an 80 minute drive) to turn around and get on bus to drive to a location that is seven minutes from my house. I cannot just meet them there, no, no, no they have ordered a 40 passenger bus and they need to fill it up so the state will get the money worth ;).
I am excited – because I have not fired a weapon with the new accessories, should be fun

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home