Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Not sure if I have mentioned this Juice before


I found it in Michigan at the Kroger and now I have found it here in Texas. The tangerine juice is fantastic.

It is great. It you find it give it a try. I am enjoying it when I can.
Noble juices are made from the finest tangerines and organic oranges squeezed at the perfect ripeness to create the most delicious all-natural juices. Now you can enjoy the rich full flavor of our premium and organic juices in a bottle made from nature. Our new bottle is made from 100% corn, which means it’s better for you, our juice, and our envitonment.

1 Comments:

Blogger Guard Wife said...

Those look really, really yummy!!!

I love the orange juice with the tangerine mixed in so this looks like it would be something I could become addicted to quickly.

Wednesday, June 17, 2009 12:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home