Tuesday, April 09, 2019

updates

Another few days have passed. April drill was complete MUTA6 - thankfully the weather held for us and I was able to drive back to New Mexico early on Monday morning. The drive back was peaceful and the sunrise was beautiful. Cattle, antelope, and huge ravens were up early looking for their morning breakfast. Five hours on the road always gives me a lot to think about. I was able to call east coast friends and family and chat. I enjoyed the drive. I am grateful I have the opportunity and a safe vehicle.
I stopped in Sante Fe to visit in Rick and Nancy for a quick cup of coffee. I am so thankfully for them in my circle. True unbridled friendship. I am lucky.
Emotions are high right now for lots of reasons.
I am looking forward to this weekend to visit with the family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home