Wednesday, May 03, 2006

morning

I had very weird dreams last night. Two separate dreams.

Dream #1 was that my brother had mouse problem. We were visiting in his home and there were mice the color of Chihuahua number one running freely throughout the house.
Dream #2 was partially about the military. I was attending a briefing for two admirals and a two star general. The Army General was in Class A’s looking very sharp, but the Navy folks had long scruffy beach blond hair with the old style field jackets on. What....???? who knows. I am hoping my morning coffee makes this all go away.

If you can scrape up 7 nickels and 4 pennies visit this LINK and drop Greg a card and add him to your prayer list.
Speaking of prayer tomorrow is National Day of Prayer. LINK

SO much to read, so little time.
an-army-wife-life
justanarmywife

Things I need to book mark so I eventually go back and read.

LINK Space Age Drinking Water in Iraq
LINK Improving Soldiers Lives
LINK Hydration
LINK Army Tech

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home