Thursday, July 02, 2009

Wow - not sure how Friday came so quickly.
The days and nights are blending a bit.
The weather is consistently staying at 115 during the day, but cools off later in the evening.
I checked out the movie I love you, Man at the MWR last night. It is funny. Had us all laughing out loud and it was funny to be in the theatre with 98% males and the main characters receives an open mouth kiss from another man. They were squirming which made me laugh harder!

Serious Note:
A U.S. soldier is believed to have been captured by insurgents in eastern Afghanistan's border region, a U.S. military official said on Thursday. link
Say a little prayer.

Everyone is talking about Michael Jackson. It is funny to chat with the BC and CSM about MJ.
I had a poster in my room of him, in fact I might still have it tucked in my hope chest. I have this great picture of Cheryl, Amy and Jamie from about the 8th or 9th grade and his poster is the back drop behind us. I do not have it on digits, but maybe I will scan some them when I return.

1 Comments:

Blogger Guard Wife said...

I thought I'd be the 'breaking news' alert to my husband re: Michael Jackson as he hasn't been able to wait in line long enough to use a computer, etc. Nope. He already knew. I don't think I've told him anything he didn't already know. At least he's able to keep up with the news.

Hope you're doing well!

Saturday, July 04, 2009 8:43:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home